Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're Bloggers! Just for you, Kate!

One of my 3 favorite sister-in-laws, Kate, has been after me for almost a year to start a blog. Am I still unsure of this process, absolutely! However, because my wonderful brothers, their adorable wives, and my sweet little niece have left for their adventures in summer sales, I decided this was a great way for the Call family to share our lives with one another throughout the next 4 months. Jeremy, Kate, Chase, Brooke, and Ady... I love you all and I will miss you so much!!! Kate, thank you for pushing me to keep in touch through blogging!

Aaron and I are blessed with 3 of the most adorable children!

Ashton is 6 and is in kindergarten. He loves to ride his bike, draw, read and hang out with his friends, who all refer to each other as "dude" or "bro". Aaron and I love to listen to Ashton's endless chatter. It is so fun to have a busy 6 year old. He keeps us on our toes.


Jaxon is 3 and attends a preschool for children with special needs. Jaxon was born with a rare genetic disorder called Langer-Giedion Syndrome. He began walking almost 9 months ago and now he runs everywhere he goes. He has taught us so much and our life has been blessed beyond measure because of Jaxon. His smile brightens our world and he never ceases to amaze us.


Kamryn is almost 6 months old now. It is so fun to have a little girl! She has Aaron and I wrapped around her puggy little finger. She is growing and changing everyday. I did not have the opportunity to stay home with my boys when they were babies, so I cherish every moment I have watching Kamryn's development.


Aaron and I are grateful for our wonderful parents. We love living near both families and to have the opportunity to spend time with them. We love that our children know each set of grandparents...it is a priceless gift that I know they will always treasure.















The Call family... They are all AMAZING!!!


The WONDERFUL Williams Family
Before Micah left on his mission and before our little Kami was born.

To our family and friends...WE LOVE YOU ALL and ENJOY!!!
































3 comments:

  1. LaNae - Okay it you can do it so can I. You and Katie have inspired me, check out our new blog. Love you lots and lots!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHHHHH!!!!! i could wet my pants i'm so excited you FINALLY started one! now i can see what you are all up to and see my favorite williams nieces and nephews grow! i miss you guys already.. but will look forward to keeping with you through bloggin and you coming to see us ;) hopefully! i'll be check'n in regularly.. so don't make me come spank that cute bumb of yours.. you keep this thing updated! love you lanae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LaNae, I have to say....your pretty bad at blogging! You better get better when the kids start school!

    ReplyDelete